Marek Pałtynowicz, (1971), Legal Counsel, graduate of Warsaw University. An employee of, among others, the Bank Guarantee Fund. In 1998 he co-established the ‘Jakubisiak & Pałtynowicz’ Law Office, which specialises in providing legal assistance to companies and the property insurance law. An author of numerous publications related to the civil law and the commercial law, among others:
- "The Past and the Presence of the Sleeping Partnership"
- "Merger of Commercial Law Companies"
- "Legal Construction of the Claim for Interest in the Polish Law"
- "Master Agreement in Business Relations"
- "Practical Aspects of Outsourcing"
- "Civil Law Characteristics of the Leasing Agreement"
- "The Warrant as an Instrument of the Commodity Exchange and the Warehouse"
A co-author of the commentary to the Act on the Liability of Collective Entities.